Tucker Mendoza

Tucker Mendoza

A message to our visitors:

This page is exclusive to Mr. Tucker Mendoza and his niece, Kristal who were brutally shot. Donations go directly to the family of Mr. Tucker and are greatly appreciated. As you know, a tragedy such as this is unexpected and in light of the situation, Mr. Tucker will likely need to relocate when he's released for the protection of himself and his family members.

Please find it in your heart to help this family.

It was my pleasure to establish this blog for the Mendoza family and I pray for their full and quick recoveries.

Sincerely, Denise Rednour

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thanks to all !!!!

To ever one here... we both say Thanks and we both still hurt.. Lots... But we both make the best of it....

We Thank, All of the support and the many prays that, We have received from the people like you who care...

It has been over welming , I read everything that comes through my facebook... I must gave a Thanks to all the Doctors ans Nurses ..My Family for Support .. And My Friends that truely make me feel safe.... Thanks to all my facebook friends before and after..

we can still use some help...

I am still on the run/move until the detectives can come up with some suspect or suspects

A Special Thanks to Denise Rednour and Chris Lowery for the creation of this fund

A special Thanks to Those that have donated also... God bless you back!!!